I. General conditions
Users receive the right to use the services of the site of Technopanel EAD, hereinafter referred to in this document and only the "site", only for personal / non-commercial purposes.
The term "Technopanel" or "we" or "us" refers to the owner of the website, whose headquarters are Technopanel EAD, Bulgaria, Sofia, 2 Dospat Str. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
All rights reserved. All intellectual property rights over the information resources and materials published on the site are subject to protection under the current Law on Copyright and Related Rights, and their unregulated use is a violation of law and leads to civil, administrative and criminal liability in accordance with applicable Bulgarian law.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- It is prohibited for users to post or provide unlawful content on or to this website.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- If you wish to make a complaint in relation to the operation or use of this website, we ask that you send us your complaint in writing to the Technopanel company in question at the address of the company. We will respond to complaints and implement any remedies subject to the terms provided for by the law.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Ireland and you agree that the courts of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute.
The content of www.technopanel.com is copyrighted © 2021 Technopanel JSC.
Technopanel reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time by promptly posting these changes on the site.
The current Bulgarian legislation shall apply to all issues not settled by these General Terms and Conditions.